Last-minute addition to a project that required a quick turnaround of multiple pages of content ahead of launch of new creative resources website.
There was no time to lose on this project. Rather than simply lift ad shift pages of existing content, I felt the need to “brand wash” content on the way through, an exhaustive but necessary exercise across several hundred pages. Content was then set into templates, then uploaded to a variety of templates held in out CMS (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Advised on all aspects of the on-page content for the new create.hsbc website
- Implemented copy reviews across various different parts of the business, such as accessibility, analytics, design standards, brand and archived insights – close collaboration with content owners
- Stakeholder management, providing each business unit with tutorials on content maintenance and helping them to overcome the challenges of dealing with a new CMS
- Creation of content calendar to support ongoing content publication post launch
- Wrote and published articles for the launch site to showcase best-in-class thinking within digital and brand. Such as writing up the story of the copy reboot for our wealth site, and showcasing the commissioning of Jean-Michel Jarre to create a sonic identity for HSBC